October 10, 2026, 05:02:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RR Hog Dogs  (Read 10459 times)
curdawgs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 202



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 03:22:44 pm »

hahaha I am from Arkansas and since this thread was concerning an Arkansas boy I was wondering if JP was from arkansas as well.
Logged

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you!
ARhogdogs
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 519


View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 04:38:43 pm »

hahaha I am from Arkansas and since this thread was concerning an Arkansas boy I was wondering if JP was from arkansas as well.
where u located at in ar curdogs?
Logged
curdawgs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 202



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 08:19:13 pm »

Stuttgart
Logged

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you!
tmatt
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 619



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »

I don't breed many dogs and I sure don't sell Many but the ones I sell do the job and I hold a higher standard than 90% of people and the 96% success rate on when I breed two of my dogs that's the percentage of the pups that make dogs It's not near that high when I stud my male out to breed to things I know nothing about and if you look on YouTube I got two 5 month old puppies baying in the woods from my past litter with Shaun Harvey and his gyp Lucy I spend alot of time with my dogs and hunt as much or more than anyone
Ok fellas, I think ya'll are being a little hard on this rrhogdogs. I do believe he said that the 96% refers to the percentage of the pups out of the dogs that he breeds that make dogs, he didn't say they made hog dogs or that they weren't calls. Maybe he means that the other 4% that don't make dogs die when they are pups so technically they never make dogs. I'm just trying to help him out. Evil Evil
Logged

Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.
leifbarnes
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 561



View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 09:56:23 pm »

Stuttgart

I'll be there next week. Let's go catch one.
Logged

Eric Barnes
curdawgs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 202



View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 10:05:22 am »

Stuttgart

I'll be there next week. Let's go catch one.

when you going to be here?
Logged

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you!
leifbarnes
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 561



View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2011, 12:29:26 pm »

Stuttgart

I'll be there next week. Let's go catch one.

when you going to be here?

30th-4th

We will be camping around Greers Fairy and deer hunting the White River National Refuge.  It is a annual trip.  I wouldnt mind skipping a hunt to go catch some hogs.  I received your PM.
Logged

Eric Barnes
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!