October 02, 2026, 08:47:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone ever replace the wood in.....  (Read 696 times)
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3132


*Official WWT Scorer*


View Profile
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:34:51 am »

.......a dog box? I have an older Heritage box, two compartment, and the wood floors and walls need re-done, but I've never tackled anything like that. Anoyone out there ever done it? If so, was it fairly simple? Thanks.

Also, y'all think it'd be good to rhino line the inside once I do have the wood replaced?
Logged

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
Bar R Ranch
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 326



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 01:29:17 pm »

We replaced the wood in one that I have. It wasn't too hard. The rhino liner sounds like a good idea.
Logged
koyote76
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 226



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:29:01 pm »

.......a dog box? I have an older Heritage box, two compartment, and the wood floors and walls need re-done, but I've never tackled anything like that. Anoyone out there ever done it? If so, was it fairly simple? Thanks.

Also, y'all think it'd be good to rhino line the inside once I do have the wood replaced?

i dont know bout rhino lining, but the dogs have destroyed the linex on my truck chewing on it, luckily my cousin has a linex shop so its not a big deal.
Logged

“If you don’t have as much grit as your dogs then you don’t deserve to have them.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!