October 09, 2026, 07:57:22 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller (Read 1297 times)
grittydog
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 743
Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller
«
on:
May 07, 2009, 07:29:10 pm »
Just wanted to see if anybody could refer somebody that does Brush Hog work around Waller TX(362 and Baethe Rd). I have about 6 acres that need mowed. I can rent but it may be cheaper just to get somebody to do it. JT
Logged
http://photobucket.com/grittydog
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 4690
Re: Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller
«
Reply #1
on:
May 07, 2009, 08:30:10 pm »
What you got JT, I am right there with tractor and brush hog. Let me know.
Matt
Logged
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
grittydog
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 743
Re: Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller
«
Reply #2
on:
May 08, 2009, 07:34:53 am »
Matt,
We will pay for your time. It will probally be a couple of weeks before I have it ready to mow. The area that needs mowed usually gets mowed with a riding mower. When I get home I will post some pics and see what you think.Thanks,JT
Logged
http://photobucket.com/grittydog
grittydog
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 743
Re: Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller
«
Reply #3
on:
May 20, 2009, 06:56:51 am »
Matt,
Thanks for wanting to help me out. I think my mothers neighbor came by and mowed it. JT
Logged
http://photobucket.com/grittydog
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...