October 03, 2026, 04:26:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some 2014 hogs  (Read 832 times)
BOSS HOGG
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 907



View Profile
« on: April 26, 2014, 01:58:53 pm »

  some Boars some Barrs couple sows ^^^Skwerly ^^^ Rabbit those are two pups off a Breeding I did last June with my two main dogs, they r showing great potential and very excited about them. This is a Boar that ended up dieing Before I could get him Barred so I sent him to the taxidermist, this ended up Being the last Big Hog for my Siss dog too Strike, she was later hit crossing a road one night. She was really turning it on this year and gonna miss her.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Logged

I gotta pack'a pigs Bayed tight in'a Bryar patch!! -945 BOAR BUSTERS-
Nannyslayer
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 325



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »

Some big ole hogs in there. 

That's a heck of a boar too! 
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!