|
liefalwepon
|
 |
« on: December 13, 2015, 01:29:05 am » |
|
https://vimeo.com/148765671They are older than I remembered, around 4.5 months Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
|
|
|
|
liefalwepon
|
 |
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 01:30:07 am » |
|
How you like the chrome now rueben!?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
|
|
|
|
Judge peel
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 08:40:38 am » |
|
Nice pups fella
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
l.h.cracker
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 09:05:47 am » |
|
They look good what's the one in the pen doing he climb through or is that your fire starter?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
|
|
|
|
liefalwepon
|
 |
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 09:09:13 am » |
|
They look good what's the one in the pen doing he climb through or is that your fire starter?
Two of them figured out how to get in the pen and would eat the pig food, now that black one wants to eat the pig instead! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
|
|
|
|
Reuben
|
 |
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 10:15:25 am » |
|
How you like the chrome now rueben!?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't tell...that chrome is blinding me...when I get home I will get on my computer and take a better look...  I been out of town for a few days be back this evening
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog... A hunting dog is born not made...
|
|
|
|
liefalwepon
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 01:58:01 am » |
|
Nice pups fella
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping these will be curs that catch like you talk about, both parents catch anything under 150 on own and the site is famous for stopping big boars on his own Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
|
|
|
|
Reuben
|
 |
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 05:07:39 am » |
|
Nice pups fella
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifespan...I am still on my phone...can't see pup working from my screen as well as I would like. ..but I was thinking he might.grow up to be gritty by how he acts...mostly chasing and not much bark lots of times means he wants to be catchy... I'm hoping these will be curs that catch like you talk about, both parents catch anything under 150 on own and the site is famous for stopping big boars on his own Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog... A hunting dog is born not made...
|
|
|
|
ca. hogman
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 11:43:58 am » |
|
Cool video. Did you get my PM?
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|