April 18, 2024, 03:42:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Thomas  (Read 344 times)
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2023, 10:27:42 am »

I got home from my stay at Tdogs last night after 4 days on the road.  I left Rockdale in the morning and drove into 65 degrees and sunny up through the Panhandle,  by the time I got across the Ok panhandle into Colorado it had dropped 60 degrees in 3 hours. And it was colder than that all the way through Colorado Wyoming Utah and Idaho. A lot of Wyoming it was 20 below and I had to wait hours in Laramie for them to open I 80. There were thousands of trucks lined up and it was a cluster---- when they cut it open. It never got above 0 until I hit the Oregon border. It finally got into the 30's in Oregon. We had some rreal good hunts while I was there, T has got about the best set of dogs I have hunted behind in 15 years. Watching Outlaw and Ava work that 200# spotted boar in that open pasture was a beautiful thing.  I had a heck of a good time but father time has made it a lot harder than it used to be. 
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 08:54:21 pm »

Thanks pawpaw! It was a good visit as usual. I’m glad the pot lickers impressed you. You left here just in time to miss some really nasty weather. We have as many tree limbs (big ones) on the ground as there are on the trees themselves. I have a ton of chainsaw work ahead of me. Every time we here a crash we go out and drag big limbs out of the road or off mine or the neighbors houses or vehicles. JR moved his truck and two huge live oak limbs fell right where it had been parked but another one fell where he moved it to and knocked out his back window. It’s wet wet, icy as all get out, and a jungle any direction you look. We’ve been without electricity since noon and they sent a message saying it would probably be tomorrow sometime before it’s back on because there’s so much damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 09:28:01 pm »

It doesn't surprise me on that weather, it was an awful drive home. Your gonna have to snuggle up with your sweetie tonight.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 09:26:15 pm »

All of them! I tell her she has so many personalities I feel like I’m cheating on her. Sometimes I tell her I bought the variety pack when I got her. I told her if all her personalities would communicate with each other better I wouldn’t get in near as much trouble. They don’t agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: