April 19, 2024, 11:36:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you call it quits?  (Read 935 times)
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2023, 07:40:13 pm »

I feel about same way what Ben said I like natural starting dogs I am not a dog trainer I will raise them from a puppy feed em and take care of em until it's time to go to woods then I am just a there ride there I like to show some interest and be doing little something at about 9 months old and by year they better be coming on pretty good as long as I have been hauling em I feel same way I don't want to breed a late starter because I don't want more late starters and different lines of dogs are different start different this and that it's all up to who owns it I have seen dog out of line that you couldn't figure out why the guy was still feeding him then at 18 months or so they start up and end up nice but I would have never know how nice they would have been because I would have never feed one that long not doing nothing it's just up to who feeding them as to what you are willing to deal with and how long you give one

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: