April 24, 2024, 09:16:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt with Cajunl  (Read 493 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2023, 07:15:51 pm »

Well, Cajunl had to come to Texas for a family function and we were able to get together for a hunt. It was a good hunt. The dogs did what they were supposed to and after the last hunt we had, our catch dogs looked like champs. That last catch dog prospect was so bad he made these , what I would say are good high school caliber athletes, look like they are good pro caliber….and they ain’t! We caught two boars about 150 and 170 and the other was about a 50-60 pound gilt. The dog definitely would’ve kept rolling but I’m pretty sure we would’ve been across the river or on some property we try to stay off of for the next hog. We had a good visit getting to talk dogs and compare terrain and styles etc. He’s as nice a guy as you’ll meet so if y’all get a chance to hunt with him do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 07:32:00 pm »

Glad y'all had a good hunt. He keeps saying he is going to visit me but he never shows up. lol

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 10:36:29 pm »

Good deal man!
cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 08:22:13 am »

Thomas one again thank you very much for letting me tag along. You have as finest dogs as I've seen. Dillon eas also a pleasure to meet and a fine young man even when aggravated by his lady friend! Lol

Yall you can tell t-dog puts a lot of time and knowledge into his dogs. They made it look easy.

Mike I know! I told t-dog the same thing yesterday. Everytimd I'm over by you I have about 30 youngins over there and I swear they send me home either some new asian/ 3rd world virus everytime! Lol

But I'm going to get over there and harass some hogs with you soon!

Once again thank you Thomas for the Texas hospitality!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 09:12:22 pm »

Thanks for the kind words bud. Your sure welcome back anytime. Cajun, he sure did tell me that. Lol, hopefully y’all will get to make a round in the near future.

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 08:07:48 pm »

Sounds like a good hunt, glad yall were able to make it happen and the dogs did what they do.I wouldn't expect to hear anything less about them dogs T-dog they're a testament to hard work buddy.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 10:50:33 pm »

I appreciate it Cracker. We talked about your dogs as well. He had lots of good to say about the dogs he knew of yours or in your pedigree. He’s good people and a class act.

NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2023, 08:06:28 pm »

Looks like a dang good time and the dogs performed well as usual

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: