March 28, 2024, 05:20:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-4-23  (Read 284 times)
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2023, 08:27:26 pm »

Been at work have hunted much got home last week been baying few hogs nothing real good I went Saturday morning by myself took little blue Sally and a puppy casted in several thickets come up with nothing seen some good tracks never found where they was laying I noticed Sally limping on a front foot when I cut her off to pick her up little blue was long way other way so I took her to truck got 2 more male dogs Henry and Fred went picked up little blue went down on edge of a bottom didn't see no sign just casted em again they went about 3/4 was split up Henry or Fred jumped the hog he took em across some creeks blue fell in with em he came back across though some creeks got back across 2 where several creeks come together they bayed him by this time they longs ways from me I am headed to em he breaks comes back across creeks I get over off a pipeline they bayed again I get 250 unloading bulldogs he breaks again I see em cross the line with him about 300 from me he crosses back across the big creek they get him bayed in some pines he didn't stay there long broke got in some thin cut bigger pines they thinned last year still open he couldn't take the pressure in there he still down I drove up there 200 from em walked bulldogs in there 30yards from him caught hog good barr 250lbs I called cur dogs back caught up got him drug out loaded up left my buddies little boy with him hanging in the cooler

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 09:32:00 pm »

That is a fine Barr and he will eat pretty good. That sucker had his tennis shoes on to run like that. Nice dog work.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 10:13:20 pm »

Real nice dog work. Sounds like your dogs are sure nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 04:17:35 am »

Them dogs pulled the rabbit out the hat ,dang good barr, bulldog looks really good too.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 07:44:19 am »

I appreciate it he tried little bit of everything just didn't work this time for him lot people don't think them big fat Barrs will run but they sure will and they are smart about it to these dogs ain't nothing real special but they find and get one bayed every now and then

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 09:17:53 am »

Fine barr man..  Fine race for them dogs to finish it..  It wasnt his first rodeo and he tried his best..  yall won though.. 

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: