April 18, 2024, 09:30:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Sexsquatch sighting  (Read 435 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2023, 09:11:55 am »

Well the Sexsquatch was back in Texas for a couple days. He brought me two 9 month old pups and two 6-7 week old pups. I really like them a lot and appreciate the heck out of them. The only real complaint I have is that if you let a person keep them for 9 months for you, they oughta be leash broke, and if your gonna go that far why not just go ahead and have them finding hogs? I don’t get it but…. We had a real good time and got to make three hunts. I think we caught 20 head and several pigs. One hunt we only caught 2 sows. We could’ve caught more I’m sure but it was kinda one of those scenarios that we had when Cajunl was here. We could catch the dogs and call it a hunt or more than likely get on some places that were really hard to access or don’t have permission on. Doc came too it’s a treat to hunt with Doc. He’s another one you’ll be hard pressed to find any better than. Deputy Dawg and our good buddy Jay were with us so we had plenty of problem solvers. Dogs hunted good and didn’t embarrass me so that was a plus too. We didn’t catch any trophies but it was for sure a good time. As soon as we get all these solutions to the world’s problems implemented things are gonna get easier for us all. We had one issue that we couldn’t quite figure out but I’m sure once we investigate it a little more we will be able to come up with a solution. Those of of you out in Georgia need to be aware of the traffic cone/barrel monsters. They are evidently real and very aggressive, to the point that they will attack even if unprovoked. One man was attacked and suffered several minor injuries from my understanding.

Little group that ran out on us trying to avoid the dogs.

We caught ten and several pigs in this colored in area

This ole sow was slick headed and no tail

Sometimes you don’t feel too pretty but sometimes you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 12:33:57 pm »

Sounds like some good dog work and a lot of fun with friends.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 06:51:55 pm »

looking good fellas! them are some good colored hogs in the trailer.
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 02:57:45 pm »

It looks like y’all had a great time and wore the hogs out!

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 04:17:42 pm »

I tell ya T-dog yall look like you could make the cover of a hog hunter calender for the ladies!

Lol looks like yall have a good time and catch a few hogs too.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 04:32:04 pm »

Lol, Cracker you made me choke on my drink. Uhhhh the ladies we’d catch would likely be obvious as to why they were single. We have a good time for sure. Heck it’s about watching dogs, telling how great the dead and gone ones were, and bs’ing. I got that down!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: