April 28, 2024, 05:31:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2/24/24 and 2/25/24 Hunt  (Read 267 times)
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2024, 03:35:00 pm »

Well we had a busy weekend with a lot of company but we sure made it work and had as good a time as a person can have legally. Highwater, his brother and his son Wesley came in from La. Then Luke Mcduffie from Ga. came in. Then I got a call from Josh Free that he had a female that was coming in and he wanted to breed so him, his son Kason and Joe Hebert from Ok. and Ark. came in. We got his female bred to my Tracker dog. We had a good hunt catching 10 hogs Sat. and Sunday. It was great being able to talk with dog men from 4 different states. We hunted with my usual crew Charlie, Larry and Mike the Knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 04:23:21 pm »

Let the good times roll!
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 05:35:13 pm »

that looks like some good dog work
cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 06:45:59 pm »

Yall been working on them pretty good. Looks awesome!
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 07:18:03 pm »

Looks like a fine weekend Cajun sorry you had to hunt with Luke I was wondering where he slipped off to when he didn't show up for work today.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 08:00:05 pm »

Uh wee I bet it was some stories being told for sure! Dog men from 4 different states, so nobody to dispute them, yep for sure some good’uns had to be told. Y’all sure enough caught a pile of pork between stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 09:09:41 pm »

Looks like a fine weekend Cajun sorry you had to hunt with Luke I was wondering where he slipped off to when he didn't show up for work today.

I think we wore ole Luke out dragging hogs. He probably slept in today. JK, he is a good hand as everyone else is. We sure enjoyed everyone's company.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Relentless pursuit
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 07:16:29 am »

Me and my son sure enjoyed the invite ,, that was different than us fighting pine thickets and cutovers..  I really enjoy seeing how yall hunt and the dogs work their magic on winding off them boats..  Hopefully when yall up around our parts next month we can get together and make a round...   That was some of the best story telling from all parts of the country  LOL...    Im gonna have to buy Luke a steak dinner the next time cause he sure picked up my slack.... hehehe Grin

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2024, 11:56:32 am »

Toby, I was sure happy y'all made it. Ole Luke and Wesley had to pick up my slack. That marsh is a young man's game. A few more weeks and we will be fighting the cutovers too. We have been seeing to many gators already. All they need is a lil more warm weather and they will sure get active.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Relentless pursuit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: