|
cward
|
 |
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:10:47 am » |
|
 Chris and Matt comeing out of the woods!! Wayne and Rodgerick standing over a tied hog.  Chris with buck....  Me With Bimbo my 28lb catch dog perfect for the saddle dog!!  Mike -Matt-Chris-Clay-Rogerick-Mandy-Wayne -Chance-I forgot the other guys name- and Crystal takeing the pictures..Good hunt 3 hogs were caught that day...
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal) Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
|
|
|
|
Circle C
|
 |
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:13:42 am » |
|
Good times...
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
|
|
|
|
Mike
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:14:45 am » |
|
Good pics Chance. We need to do it again soon and y'all might can get me on horse... all that walking my bunch did wore me out.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:20:53 am » |
|
Very fun, though I seriously thought I had damaged my groin for about three days after this  If only we could get cool, DRY weather to hunt in over there it would be much more enjoyable. A few lucky guys got to go for a swim that morning when their horses disappeared in a moon crater haha. I was grateful for the solid mount I was on (and the lucky steps we took), it took a few sloughs and creek crossing for me to fully trust ole Leo but he took good care of me as promised. I enjoyed that hunt alot...
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
Texas_Cur
|
 |
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 08:21:08 am » |
|
Thats some pretty land yall got to hunt. Hard not to have a good time with a group like that
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"Don't make it easy. Make it perfect." --Jonathan Hayes
"You can get high like Uncle Ted, from massive horn." --Ted Nugent
“If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today.” --Lou Holtz
|
|
|
|
Mike
|
 |
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 08:38:55 am » |
|
Thats some pretty land yall got to hunt. Hard not to have a good time with a group like that
It's only pretty in places... there's places in there I don't ever care to go in again. 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 08:40:18 am » |
|
It's only pretty in places... there's places in there I don't ever care to go in again.  Ditto!
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 09:03:23 am by matt_aggie04 »
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
aladatrot
|
 |
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 09:00:11 am » |
|
Cool weather there is the time to hunt. Hot weather = sticky stinky swamp land with gators and more snakes than I care to chat with in a day. Branches that move under your feet when you step on them are not branches at all.
Cheers M
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
At least I'm successful at doing nothing right. I guess it could be worse.
|
|
|
|
TrueBlueLacys
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 10:28:48 am » |
|
Man, that looks like so much fun. I want to hunt off horseback so bad! And I promise I have infinitely more experience in the saddle than driving a Ranger 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
UNDERDOG
|
 |
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 12:05:41 pm » |
|
Bout time you got them pics up man...  I been waiting on them,sure wish I coulda made it...I only hunted a small area of that place and it was not the friendliest place I ever been.  Great pics by the way.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
craig
|
 |
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 12:18:19 pm » |
|
thats a fine looking crew..
sounds like a good time.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
jhy
|
 |
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 06:55:56 pm » |
|
Cant believe Circle C didnt get off his horse for that pic!  I hope that I get to hunt with you guys again on horseback after deer season. Good Times for Sure!!! Joey
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"You lose a lot of money chasing hogs and women, but never lose women chasing money."
|
|
|
|
joe
|
 |
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 07:11:08 pm » |
|
nice photos
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Look Fur em
|
 |
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 07:48:09 pm » |
|
Really nice photos.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
T&D Taxidermy "The Hog Specialist" Official WWT Scorer
|
|
|
|
ETHHunters
|
 |
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 08:47:58 pm » |
|
How did yall get Woody (toystory) to go hunting with yall? 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 09:06:29 pm » |
|
Hey now, that will be enough out of you
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
tobyb2007
|
 |
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 11:25:14 pm » |
|
nice pics fellas
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
|
|
|
|
BarrNinja
|
 |
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 03:48:40 pm » |
|
Great photos guys! Hard to beat those primitive ATVs y'all used. 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman
“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
|
|
|
|