March 28, 2024, 10:48:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pit bull catch dogs  (Read 12241 times)
nate3
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 02:16:50 pm »

here is a couple pics of sadie.

Well i'm just a poor ole hillbilly, so if they are outragious i probably wont own one, but you never know. I would like to know how to get ahold of him tho, i would like to see some pics of his dogs.

Now thats a real pitbull. Shes beautiful.
Beejay
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 03:15:01 pm »

Preach it brother Nate, I'd take that dog over any blue dog any day.
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 04:00:35 pm »

Here is my UKC reg pit, treed on a squirrell he is bigger than most in his bloodlines but extremely fast and athletic

here is a link to his momma and kennels he came out of
http://www.ddkennelstx.com/PITS.html

jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 06:14:41 pm »

good looking bulldog tom . ill try to give you a call .
iwasson
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 09:26:39 pm »

I've got a 14 month old male rednose - not real sure of specific bloodlines as I didnt get his papers.  He's extremely athletic and much different build then most I see these days. He stands about 23 inches at the shoulder and weighs roughly 80 lbs. Taking him out this weekend to see how he reacts to seeing his first hog in a pen.
iwasson
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 09:45:30 pm »

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af245/iwasson/Picture048.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af245/iwasson/Picture052.jpg
Beejay
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 09:48:38 pm »

I sure like those legs under him.
Etxcntryboy
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 10:03:20 pm »

I just got a reg. pit bull female today, w/papers for free, and was looking on the internet to see if i could find any pics. of any dogs on the papers. just about every dog in these papers is blue and white. i got to looking and every pic i looked at was those stumpy legged bull dogs that i wouldn't give .02 for and these fellers are asking $1500 just for a stud fee Shocked I havn't had a catch dog in a while, especialy a regesterd one so i jumped at the offer.
 Question: is there any u.k.c registered apbt breed out there that has some leggs to them? as i would like to breed her back to a reg. male, but i sure don't want no stumpy legged dog.  if not i will breed her to a BMC or a cat. the pits that i had before came out of florida and were med to large big boned and heads, but could run too.

Any input?

Nate, I couldnt agree more.  I've got a 37 lb gyp that is bad to the bone, and is still the old school pit bull.  these new super pits are not real pit in my opinion.  Not to offend anyone, I just remember the dogs from my grandpa's days.  in pictures of course.  JMO

Nowdays with this Hip-hop Rappers and Rapper wanna be's have turn the traditional Pitbull 30-60lbs into 80-150lbs blue curs. Those big blue pitbulls are closer to mastiff's then they are pitbulls. Kennels like Muglestons Pitbull Farms sells dogs in upwards $8000.00. Their all UKC dogs. Your better off buying ADBA pitbulls with old school lines because some big blues register with ADBA=(. Sorry if I offened anyone that has a big blue. I love all dog but I don't like people calling these 100lbs+ "real pitbulls".

Git ahead dog!
Beejay
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 10:06:10 pm »

Well said.
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 06:14:50 pm »

here is a couple pics of sadie.

Well i'm just a poor ole hillbilly, so if they are outragious i probably wont own one, but you never know. I would like to know how to get ahold of him tho, i would like to see some pics of his dogs.

Now thats a real pitbull. Shes beautiful.

Thanks, i like the way she looks too. She is about the right size and build, for a female in my book. I think the guy i got her from said she just had a litter, but i am going to go ahead and start looking for her a boyfriend. Wink