April 27, 2024, 08:56:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody feed Enhance Hunters edge  (Read 1512 times)
lonewolf
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:26:29 pm »

If so what do you think of it, how do the dogs do on it, and what's the cost where you are? If you would like to add any ideas or suggestions feel free to do so!

Fear is only a word in the mind of the weak!
ETHHunters
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:31:36 pm »

I used it up until about a month or so ago. It done ok for the older dogs but not so good for the younger ones. Dogs looked good but their turd piles were very loose. It was about $21 a bag here. I switched to Sportsmix and it is some good stuff.
trey brown
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 08:35:39 pm »

i went to sportmix and i like it never heard of enhance hunters edge
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:43:03 pm »

I have been on diamond high energy and star pro 24/20 over the past yr since i lost my good dog food connection and could tell the dogs needed more food and had loose stools..I just switched to sport mix the dogs love it and i am cleaning my kennels with a pitching wedge instead of a water hose!!
Scott
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 09:26:48 pm »

I've been through about 4-5 bags of it. The dogs seem to be doing real well on it. I'll continue to use it as long as the dogs are doing well.

$22 and change per bag.
Eric
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:49 pm »

I fed Enhanced for probably a year or better and had zero complaints. It started off at like $18, why I was using it, but has gone up over $20 now. When the price for Enhanced went more that Sportsmix I went back to the Sportsmix. They both did my dogs good, but I can get a black bag of Sportsmix for like $19.97 a bag. I buy which ever is cheaper the day I walk in. Smiley

"Capitalsim, God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor." http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=HAQ4yNgXelk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: