April 25, 2024, 12:55:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Replying to blogs, articles, or emails by dog hunters.....  (Read 1995 times)
Pecos21
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2009, 09:12:11 pm »

I have read several replies to articles, blogs, and other things regarding hog hunting and all things regarding such. I really wish we as dog hunters would appear educated in our replies. I see so many misspelled words, horrible punctuation (if any at all) and so many flighty responses that are made without reading the whole article or not understanding the subject matter. I will give an example with the link below.......read the whole article then read the responses..... I am the third response under an anonymous because I didn't want to create a username and password. My point is (and this article is a perfect example of my point) if we look like idiots, they will treat us like idiots. So let's try to work on our spelling and if you don't know what you are talking about, don't say anything that may be used against us in the future......

http://southernstudies.org/2008/04/friday-dogblogging-mississippi-renews.html
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:51:51 pm by Pecos21 » Logged
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 09:11:06 am »

Your so right and I for one an tired of pulling the wagon and a lot just riding.
If we all want stand together and help support our sport it'll will be shot at everytime something comes up.  The plan in the long run is to outlaw using dogs for anything.
We all put too much into who we like and what we like and are missing the point of a United Front. 
All Dog Owners Standing together for the Right to use dogs in hunting.

The TDHA is out there for all dog owners.  There will be a State meeting in May of 2010 and a General Election and I encourage every one with Dog interest to get involved.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
Bump
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 03:13:26 pm »

Agree 100%!!!!!

General talk on this board is one thing.

Especially replies/debates on other forums and to people with no knowledge or possibly negative outlook on hog hunting. I have been guilty of replying off of emotion but educate yourself and sound that way.

Rex Bumpus
BigWalt
Hog Dog Pup

Let The Slick End Slide & The Rough End Ride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 05:39:07 pm »

I agree
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:15:14 pm by BigWalt » Logged

Dirtydog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 12:07:04 am »

Agree 100%!!!!!

General talk on this board is one thing.

Especially replies/debates on other forums and to people with no knowledge or possibly negative outlook on hog hunting. I have been guilty of replying off of emotion but educate yourself and sound that way.

X2

Danged ole dirtydog !
LIVING THA DREAM !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: