April 19, 2024, 05:29:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished Squirrel dog for sale  (Read 15610 times)
lightningh
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2009, 02:09:28 pm »

I have decided to sell my Dawn Female. She is out of John Rabons Wild Rocket( Coles Boosterx kemmer bred female) and Billy Taylors Female out of Booster and Hershey. She is about 27 lbs, yellow in color and in great shape. She is coming 4 years old. She started at a very young age and has always been a hard goin dog. I bought her before she was 2 and John can tell you about her before then. She is a squirrel dog in anyones book and will tree a ton of em! She hunts hard and fast anywhere between 150 and 500 yards depending on the game. She has never been bred but has regular heat cycles. She has been hunted anyway imaginable with tons of different dogs. Not an ill bone in her body, good around pups. She has had a ton of sqs killed over her and prob 40 coons. I have hunted her at night some and treed coons everytime out, but she is too small for what i like in a coondog. A few years ago i wouldnt have sold her for a million dollars, but due to my current situation I think its best for her. She is not cheap, but you wont find another bred like her again, and will drive a lot of miles before you find a better sq dog. Ill take $2,000 for her with all the trial you want here in Central Arkansas.

Thanks,
Bryson

Lightning H Cattle Co.
2008 National Champion 4-up Mules

"Aint misbehavin' just ass'n around"
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 02:14:28 pm »

Will you throw in a mule on the deal  Grin

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
lightningh
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 03:20:23 pm »

Will you throw in a mule on the deal  Grin

Yep!  Evil Grin Only if you will promise to take a pic of you riding it tho!

Lightning H Cattle Co.
2008 National Champion 4-up Mules

"Aint misbehavin' just ass'n around"
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 07:50:16 pm »

Grin Haha let me re-phrase....an excellent riding/hunting mule  angel

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: