April 17, 2024, 08:47:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brindle male bulldog lost and poss. stolen(REWARD!!)  (Read 3491 times)
mountain cur
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2010, 05:05:29 pm »

I lost my brindle bulldog about 1:00 am on 1/3/10 northeast of Gracemont,Ok around the springcreek church area.I sent him to a bay the hog broke and my luck his dc-30 shut off and Inever seen him agian. I have had numerous people looking for him night and day and went to every house around talked, to every farmer and every person I have seen in the area and nothing. The only thing that I have found is a spot in the road that looked like someone had turned their dogs in on a trail crossing the road. I cannot say for sure that someone stole him but it is hard for me to believe that a dog could just vanish with no one seeing anything. I have walked the section out three times and nothing. He is wearing a black and orange cut vest and cut collar with my name on both. He is a big brindle male bulldog about 85lbs ears cut and the tip of his tail has been broken off. I am offering a large reward for the return of my dog.If you have any info on this dog please call me day of night (405) 638-2183 I know there is alot of brindle bulldogs around and the description is not much.He also has a cuts on both front legs one has staples in it. I will try to post a pic asap,thank you very much
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:09:59 pm by mountian cur » Logged
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

"Everything that hath breath praise ye the Lord"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 10:27:44 pm »

Dog is still missing.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. He is blue brindle, If anybody has any info pm me.  Thanks.

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
ETHHunters
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 07:42:08 am »

Was he around any creeks when you lost service with him? If so he could possibly have drowned. Had one do that a while back had to go to where the collar lost signal and zoom all the way in. Sure enough he was in the creek.
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 09:39:16 am »

Thr was a creek a little south of thr but its around ankle deep at the most.. He went to where he lost signal him but no sign and no creek. 

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 09:47:25 pm »

Here he is..

Any help would be appreciated
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 09:59:29 pm by Caddo co. hog dog » Logged

Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 08:29:15 pm »

btt

Hog Stalker 76
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 09:52:48 pm »

This is my brothers catch dog, THE finest catch dog I have ever seen hands down.  We are sick about him being gone.  Guys please look at the pic of this dog close and help us maybe find this dog.  Him being gone this long I would almost insist that someone has taken him and if it is someone around our area in Oklahoma they would know that they better try to get rid of him probably out of state.  So there is no telling where this dog may end up.  We are almost willing to give anything to get him back.  Any help in any way would be greatly appreciated and rewarded.  Thanks for taking the time to read this...... Jared
BOSS HOGG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 09:57:35 pm »

good luck Bro, i know thats gotta suck.

I gotta pack'a pigs Bayed tight in'a Bryar patch!! -945 BOAR BUSTERS-
Hog Stalker 76
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 01:16:57 pm »

Bump
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 06:31:34 pm »

Dog was found today!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all the help..

BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 06:45:20 pm »

Great news Caddo ,tell us the story on how you got him back.Its not very often things turn out like they did for you.
Doug Shook
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 06:51:46 pm »

ive been keepn up on this man i would like to know what the story is to on how u got him back.
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 07:57:33 pm »

Well today a family friend was up around where tyke was lost feeding cattle. He and my uncle called my other uncle sayin they seen a big brindle dog with a vest on... Having no clue we have been looking day and night for him for two weeks today they didnt pick him up. My uncle doug was headed up thr and got to where they seen him and called for him. Quick fast and in a hurry he came out to them. Jason (the dogs owner) said after he fed him he apparently been eatin pig ears.. Its been two weeks today since he has been gone. The weather hasnt been the best the last two weeks either... -10  to -15 wind chills and around 10 degree weather.. I thank the good lord for his safe but a lil skinny return.. He sure has been missed even though he wasnt mine he sure put a dent while he was gone in the hog hunters that we all hunt with.

Hog Stalker 76
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 11:51:59 am »

YES..............  I agree with you Chase, everyone is very surprised and exstatic over his safe return!  Its unbelievable the temperatures he endured and not being fed for 2 weeks just running wild surviving! This has REALLY been a blessing that Ol Tyke showed back up!  For all of you guys that took the time to read and follow this post we really appreciate it.  Ol Tyke should be suitin back up in a couple of weeks to go hunting again.  Im thinking we probably should put two tracking collors on this big boy before we unleash him again!!!!!!!  Again thanks to all........ Jared
tmfc723
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 12:00:35 pm »

good lookin bulldog i bet you was happy as hell when you saw him lol

He's a beast ... he's a dog
mountain cur
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 12:39:44 pm »

I want to say thank's to everyone that has helped look for my dog.It is sure glad to have him back.It is unbelievable that this dog survived for two weeks in the below zero temps' I never thought he would have made it but I thought wrong. I thought the vest and cut collar would have him rubbed raw but he has no raw spots he is just a little skinny. From looking in his pin I think he has ate a hog or two. Give him a couple weeks and we will be after them again. THANKS EVERYONE !!!!
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 04:36:23 pm »

I know it sucks losing your dog that long but it might have made him an even better dog.I lost some deer hounds in Monticello,MS once for a month and when I got them back they were twice as good as when I lost them the first day in MS.They finally ended up at an old ladies house,within 15 minutes I was in the truck heading east.I think some guys were running them for me because they were in great shape,they were either catching deer or someone was feeding them.
country man 563
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 04:47:06 pm »

hey guys just wanted to share a story had a freind loss a dog bout 3 mounths ago and he just got her back yesterday so was found 30 miles from where u droped her on the ground  he found her at a friend of hes familys house who had saved her from the pound   good luck to all hunters who loss there dogs and holpe they can have sum of the same luck my friend and Caddo
cody1offroad
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 12:02:21 am »

congrat jason i know you was regretting looking for another

If your wife makes you sale your dogs, you divorce her.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: