April 19, 2024, 08:20:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished (silent) Hound F.T.  (Read 1579 times)
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 01:03:12 pm »

I have a finished silent on track hound that i need to trade for a go get em type female dog. I have recently lost my best and only female and i was thinking of starting my own line of cur dogs and need a female to base this off of. However, I dont want to just start with any female. I have the males that hunt and have bottom like i like and just need a female that i can prove by this winter to start breeding with. The hound is a good dog i have not had him long and i bought him as a finished dog. He is SILENT on track and has a beutiful bark. Is his spayed and handles great. He has found and caught 1 hog for me on the only trip out. He is very slick haired and a beutiful dog. PM me or call 214-243-6022 for more info.
Rather not sale at this time. May trade for wildlife tacking system as well but perfer GOOD female.

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
WestTexasCurs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:58:14 pm »

What kind of hound?
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:44:49 am »

Black and Tan.....

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
izzy3
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 01:39:48 pm »

I"VE  GOT A FINISHED  FEMALE WALKER HOUND   she"s  a dang good wood"s dog but is open on hot track. and i need a silent dog where i live. she"s found more hog"s than i could count and wil hold it in one spot til  the cacth dogs get there.won't cacth but will pull hair. she is 2 years old and never been bred, only reason we are thinking of gettin rid of her is because of where we hunt they run at the sound of a dog .                                                                                                                                                              my number is  478 244 7471     IZZY                                                                                                                                                              or 478-244-7472
we are in georgia close to alabama
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 04:32:04 pm »

Female found. Need good tracking system and will throw cash on top if needed. No tracker. Perfer wildife or quicktrac or gps. Thanks

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: