April 24, 2024, 03:01:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks To All  (Read 1457 times)
chadrad
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2007, 08:14:43 pm »

Just want to say thanks to everyone involved with this website, including all my fellow hogdoggers out there. Special thanks to Justin(NTHoghunter) since he helped get me started in this great sport that my wife says I'm now obsessed with! Justin took me on numerous hunts on some awesome country before I got my own dogs, and I really appreciate it. I'll let you have your pick of the pigstickers, but I'm going to hold out as long as possible before I give Delta back! If any of you are wondering she's one of Justin's catch dogs that helped catch that spotted boar. All the hogs in the contest were worthy boars. Sorry I didn't catch the name associated with pic#2 but that was a nice hog. Hope we get a ton of entries in the next contest and good luck to all of you.

Chad
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 08:42:22 am »

Congrats Chad, did yall ever find the other tooth from that hog?

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
chadrad
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 10:30:55 am »

Never found it Matt. Looked everywhere without any luck. It was clear that  he lost it when we caught him, but I have no idea where it ended up. I'll be sure to look every time I hunt that area, you can bet on that! Thanks for the Congrats.

Chad
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 10:50:12 am »

That one tooth would be enough to make replicas for the mount and that is all that I would be concerned with  Grin  Definitely would have had to mount that one, huge paint hogs with teeth like that don't get cought very often.
Matt

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
NThoghunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 05:19:51 pm »

Chad, I am glad Delta helped you out.  That is what friends are for.  I remember not too long ago when I was in "need" due to a treestand accident.  You were one of the first to go out of your way to help me and make my healing process enjoyable.  Glad I can repay the favor bud..  Again congrats on a great Boar!

North Texas Hog Hunters
T.D.H.A member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: