March 29, 2024, 07:03:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need dogs  (Read 1474 times)
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2008, 11:09:30 am »

i need 2 or 3 started close range gritty bmcs preferably not broke off cattle. idea
lly they will be started just well enough to see what theyre going to be and then i can finish em out the way i want them. i cant afford the fuel to go look at junk but will pay a fair price for the right dogs. 731 641 6425
                                                                                                                               thanks
BG
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:58:04 pm »

I have got a year and a half old gyp I would part with she is real gritty and dont hunt far  . I can send you a picture by email if your interested.
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 03:53:57 pm »

i d like to see her, iwant to make 1 trip out there and get what i need , can i ask why you want to part with her?
TT
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 06:08:08 pm »

i got a year old gyp is just getting started and not broke my buddy realy wants her but ill sell her ive had her in the bay pen 3 times first time didnt do anything til other dog started bayin nows shell bay close and then catch on a 100lber
HDCURS
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 09:25:12 pm »

jdt i sent you a message
BG
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 09:48:48 pm »

I currently have 8 dogs and I only have room for 7, plus I need another catch dog, so I am going to have to part with one or two. I had not decided which one to sell until I saw your message, and it just sounded like she would work for you. Where we hunt I kinda need a longer range dog. I sent you an e-mail with pics. If your interested let me know. I also have a catahoula, registered with Blue Sky Catahoula's. He's only about a year 1/2 old, but he hunts some, and is started, and he's definately not broke off cattle.
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 05:11:36 pm »

thanks tt can  you  p m me your phone number
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: