April 19, 2024, 07:53:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blue lacy pups?  (Read 2734 times)
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2010, 09:41:11 am »

my brother-in-law has some pups right now.  he has two ready to go and a liter of 10 just born.  The parents are NOT hog dogs, but are blood trailing dogs, with cattle working background.  However, one of my buddies has a male from one of his old liters and he is his main strike dog.  i am taking one of the males myself, so there may be one left after today unless he sales them both then i will wait for the next liter. The two pups below are out of Mary (that are ready to go), which is out of Jethro from the old Hines bloodline.  Mary was born and raised on the Valero Ranch in Kerrville, TX and was used exclusivelly for tracking game.  Mary still works when he gets calls for wounded deer.  The other two were out of a female he got from a game warden that he used for tracking wounded game.  They were sold last liter to the Broken Arrow ranch and are doing well as working cattle dogs.  They are not registered.  you can call him or text him for more pictures or info at 979-218-5578.  He just sold a male to a guy from LA yesterday.  I don't know if he has picked him up yet but maybe he can get one for you as well.  if you want anymore history you can PM me, or any questions about the dogs he has sold that are hog dogs.   

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: