April 28, 2024, 09:49:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Insurance  (Read 610 times)
brw7979
Alpha Dog

TDHA Member, WWT Offical Scorer

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2010, 10:43:55 pm »

Just wondering about pet insurance for hunting dogs? Would the insurance companies cover hog dogs, and would it be worth it. If covered it would save alot on vet bills and such. Does anyone have it or know if its worth the cost? Huh?

brw7979@yahoo.com
Cell-830-460-0405
dabutcher
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 10:56:45 pm »

i remember truebluelacy (julie) talking about it but i'm not sure of the specifics.  you may try to pm her she may have some answers for you or try to search it on here.  i think it was in the general section.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:20:10 pm »

My experience is that all insurance are trying to make a profit. But a Google search gave me a few companies. My favorite had the cheapest policy covering "Panic-Moment Problems" that includes "Attacked by an animal." It was about $20 a month with a $250 yearly deductible. I did not go through them just Google "pet insurance."

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: