October 07, 2026, 06:50:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a question?  (Read 1288 times)
Baby Boy Curs
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 92



View Profile
« on: June 24, 2010, 06:10:59 am »

Why is it when you post some thingson have it is taken off?
someone asked about bayings in June and I post not once but, two times about a baying going on in june here in Texas and it was taken off...I thpught this is a place for infro. on all things about hogs and dogs...I just don't understand it....The way I feel is if you have a problem with someone or a bay pen...You don't bring it on here...Because all I was doing is passing on infro. on a baying...All it is doing is hurting east texas hog doggers message broad....Please can someone give me an answer...Thank ya'll for your time....

                                                                                                       Manda Koepp Huh?
Logged
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 07:42:14 am »

It has been explained on here a couple time,already. The owner of the bay pen you are taking about, who at one time advertised on ethd, has made it abundantly clear that he does not need ethd in order to advertise his baypen. There have been things said that I will not repeat, directed at the owner of this board. There have been phone calls to my home, as well as other admins of ethd at all hours of the night during weeknights ( midnight, one am, two am ) with the owner of said baypen looking to argue about something that might have been said on a damn message board. It was also stated by said baypen owner that there are plenty of other places on the net to advertise his baying, we happen to agree....

As it is, that baypen is not to be advertised in ANY FASHION on ethd .

At some point ones principles have to account for something, and we refuse to have ANY dealings with that person based on our principles. If you cannot understand or appreciate that, then I am afraid we will never agree on this issue.







Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Baby Boy Curs
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 92



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 11:37:48 pm »

Thank for answering my question...I was just wondering..That is all..I have not been on here in a while...And I understand...I would more and likely be the same way... Smiley
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!