April 19, 2024, 01:17:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marshall GPS  (Read 3256 times)
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2010, 06:53:57 pm »

I called and talked to dennis messer from marshall about a week ago. He made the marshall system sound to good to be true. If it's what he says I will switch. I brought up  the exact same thing about by the time they get it out everybody will already be invested in the garmin and garmin will also be constantly improving their system.. I have used the marshall telemetry systems and they are very good but for the price they aint that much better than a quick track, which is what most people buy, simply because of the better price.. The Honda side by side or "Big Red" is a good example. Most people already have a Ranger and I can tell you from experience of hunting off a ranger for about 2 years, that  honda big red aint any better and dang couldn't they have made it  a little more eye catching? Those things look like they were built about the same time as the original "big red".. You can test something and keep redesigning it for years and then eventually that technology will be old and you will be back at the drawing board.. Make a move already..

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: