April 24, 2024, 06:57:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows the story!!  (Read 4558 times)
aladatrot
Global Moderator
Boar Slayer

Circle C Australian Shepherds

View Profile WWW
« on: September 07, 2010, 02:16:07 pm »

OMG... Just when I was thinking that we were weird! We got on the road headed home from hunting the other night at like 1:30am. The Garcias (our wonderful neighbors) and Kat (another wonderful neighbor) had been blowing up our phones all night but we didn't know because we had left the phones at the truck. Apparently we had forgotten to let them know we were going out hunting once we got done at the farrier. They thought something had happened to us, and were elated when they finally found out we were okay. Before we got home, the neighbors went into our house and took pictures of them all up in our bed, wearing sombreros, etc. Nothing too dirty but darn sure funny. We were messaged these photos on our way home. So we got home about 2:30, there is a party still kicking down the street, Maria was doing a keg stand, Chris and Ben rode the horses to the party, and there were drunk people everywhere. I stayed up a little while but when a drunk twenty something year old fella started talking about a 9 mm and then burst into tears in the Garcia's yard, I called it a night. Too much drama. Chris and Ben stayed out till 4 I think roaming the neighborhood with some intoxicated party goers. Yeah, I thought we were weird, but we don't have crap on those fellas from Madisonville....
Cheers
M

At least I'm successful at doing nothing right. I guess it could be worse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: