April 28, 2024, 06:21:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pedigree.... lee bred dogs?  (Read 819 times)
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2010, 08:50:50 am »

i was trying to put together a family tree sort of thing for my dog just to see how all the certificates worked out and to answer the question i have been asked "how is he bred". do any of yall have anything like that for your dogs?

dexter you talk about lee bred dogs just about everytime we talk and i have seen it on here as well. who was or is lee? i was trying to type out a sort of family tree last night for zeke and noticed a lot of lee,overtons,wagers,salty dogs and sam mason and a some others..... glenn from crawdads gave me about 20 years worth of gold certs to trace it back.  
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:08:00 am by Peachcreek » Logged

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
Dexter
Hog Master

Confetti Catahoulas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 10:45:09 am »

Travis
 ok heres what I know  Lee's Catahoulas = Mike Lee  owned and owns some of the old stock bred dogs from ways back  to old cowdog
dogs that alot of the Blood came from Adens,Wolf Creek  just to name a couple off my head, Mr Lee is part of a tight group of old catahoula folks that  breed   for the total package in a working dog .
  Double Ott  where I bought Trippz from owner of  Goose Creeks Bayou Gypsy   is  one of those breeders that  well heck  they done lots of home work and have some great working lines of dogs thats does great both way cattle and hogs and are some more of gathering of old style catahoula stock dogs

the others you named  I know  of or have knowledge of them and dogs to a certian degree and alll those are a part of that old styled
 working dog click and have dogs that anyone should be  proud to own
 dang   gtg
     Dexter

Confetti Catahoulas
Skip A Rope Catahoulas
skip_a_rope_catahoulas@yahoo.com  confetti_catahoulas@yahoo.com
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 12:16:07 pm »

I'm not a Catahoula man, but a google man I am!

http://www.leecatahoulas.com/

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:34:21 pm »

ok dex that was what i was looking for if it was mike lee you were talking about..... i was wondering if it was the same lee because zekes gpa was from mike lee's diesel... 

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: