April 16, 2024, 12:02:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 11-1-10 boar hog with my son JJ  (Read 3801 times)
-JB-
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2010, 03:11:33 pm »

Left work a little early to go let the dog hunt a little before deer season starts, i had done promissed my 4/half yr old son JJ that i would take him, he dont miss a hunt unless he is in school. we loaded up some of my young dogs and and one old three leged dog to ride along and catch dog Pere and headed out behind the house. We hunted for about 30 min and i heard my two 11month old pups bayed, cut Pete my bulldog loose and he sealed the deal. my son was very excited when he seen the decent boar hog (that weighed 213 when i sold him this morning) that was caught by Pete. We tied him up,loaded him on 4wheeler and hunted for a little while longer and didnt find anything else, not even a track or any kind of sign at all. This makes a person know for sure that God is real and watching out for his children-when u can spend time with your own kids and catch a hog every once in a while.
cole newsom
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 03:14:10 pm »

nice hog, good lookin boy

micah7:7-8 But as for me,i will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation,my God will hear me.Rejoice not over me, o my enemy:when i fall, but I WILL RISE,when i sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light for me.
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 03:23:10 pm »

Man, he looks very happy.  Little lady's man on your hands.  Good luck keeping all the girls off of him.  Great pics.  Good hunt.

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Cull Buck
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 04:21:11 pm »

That is one proud kido!  Good job dad!

"I'm like lunch meat.....always ready" - Eric Barnes

Took Savoy to the swamp and he promtly got his v-card punched.

He's out.  And you're out.  And i don't think I'm in either.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 04:28:28 pm »

i like them young hunters , nice hog

Monty Bennet
sp
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 04:34:25 pm »

Take JJ as much as you can.  He sure looks to enjoy it.  I cannot wait until my boy is old enough to allow me to just sit on the Ranger and watch him do all the dirty work.
cole newsom
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 04:38:21 pm »

Take JJ as much as you can.  He sure looks to enjoy it.  I cannot wait until my boy is old enough to allow me to just sit on the Ranger and watch him do all the dirty work.
amen to that. mine talks a big game right now but he like those pigs better when he is lookin at them from tha computer.

micah7:7-8 But as for me,i will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation,my God will hear me.Rejoice not over me, o my enemy:when i fall, but I WILL RISE,when i sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light for me.
DubbleRDawgs
Hog Master

Proud to be a TDHA Member!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 04:56:50 pm »

Jamie,

JJ looks so happy being with his daddy.  Bet you are proud of him.  Brody can't wait to go on a hunt and Papaw and his daddy got to take him.  Are those the pups that I raised for you?  They look so good.  That is a great looking hog that you and JJ got.  And yes God is most defiantly real, it show's in JJ's face.

Robin Borden
DubbleRDawgs

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!
leonriverboy
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 05:00:00 pm »

Great hunt.  Your son looks like he's having a ball.  Good looking crew all the way around.  God is good, all the time brother!
hog bit
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 05:47:57 pm »

Good job JB. That's what it is ALL about.
johnf
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:47 pm »

great pics
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 06:30:47 pm »

What it's all about right there. Great Hunt..

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
hank
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 06:55:42 pm »

Good work!
DubbleRDawgs
Hog Master

Proud to be a TDHA Member!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 07:25:41 pm »

great job jamie ,some good pics and really good ones of JJ ,good hog  Smiley dont let him fool yall about that 3 leged dog  Grin  i have hunted with jamie many times and enjoy every minute ,that 3 legged is one hog finding son of a gun ..
  robert

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!
GAhunter
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 07:48:00 pm »

Great pics! Can't wait til mine is old enough to hunt!
spazhogdog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 08:18:04 pm »

Those are really good pics and that is a good lookin boy you have there.  Kids are truly a gift from God and enjoy every minute with them for they grow up fast. Nice hog too  Smiley

Gods gifts   grandkids and puppies
tobyb2007
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 09:34:50 pm »

Good hog, dogs and a good lookin boy.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
saltflats
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 11:25:04 am »

Enjoy, that day will come when you hope he will ask you if you want to go hunting.  Mine is 16, started him young and now he hunts with his own dogs.  on occasion I get an invite, it is fun to watch him put his dogs on the ground and manage(when they are bayed, when to turn in catch dogs, etc) a hunt.  One night one of his buddies brought along an extra person and I heard him tell them straight up NO, we have enough now maybe another night.  Alot of boys from his HS want to go check it out and he is real cautious about how he handles these situations. It is a great place to raise them!  Stick'n Hogs and Show'n Cattle no place better.
DangerZone
Hog Master

TDHA Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 11:37:23 am »

What it's all about right there. Great Hunt..
x2

From squeal to meal with one good stick!  Hunting is not a sport, It's a way of life...Danny Ward
mex
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 07:50:57 pm »

Dang them dogs are smiling bigger than your boy in the second pic.Great pics and good job bro!

"it's not the dying im afraid of.....it's the living"
-lonesome dove
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: