April 23, 2024, 01:46:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished dog for sale  (Read 5694 times)
Boar Collector
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2010, 09:05:13 pm »

Hate to sale this dog but my pups are coming on good and I really need the money for new tires. I haven't owned him very long but he has done a good job training my pups for the past month or so. I bought him with a 2 week trial as a finished strike dog from a guy going to registered YBMC's and the first night out we ran him through deer, cattle and some skunks and he never bothered them, later on he struck a hog and bayed it buy himself for a good 5 minutes until we sent a bulldog. He hunts short to medium range, stays in front of the truck and is always busy, if you walk hunt you won't hardly see him. He is rough, but smart enough to not put much pressure on a hog that wants to run once he gets it stopped. He will catch with the catch dog and rollout once the pig is caught. He has a ton of handle and will make someone a great puppy trainer. He is mainly catahoula with a touch of birddog in him. I'm asking 600$ with a two week trial or 500$ no trial. Located in De Leon, Texas. Call or Text at 254-734-5344.
Thank you

"Them pigs can run.. but they'll only die tired"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: