April 27, 2024, 09:05:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GATOR PIT ? ? ? ?  (Read 21048 times)
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2010, 12:47:12 pm »

I had a black fella (crack head) at the gas station ask me if my AB/Dogo  130lbs was a Pit......I said no! and he told me "he look dis like dem NIGGA RENO dawgs we used to foo wit"    He is WHITE! but he look lite NIGGA RENO    Afro

Thats extra stupid as "Cates Nigerino" was a red 36 # conditioned dog and 42#s chain weight.......

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=409

On onother side note...Raider,do you have a pic of that dog on a scale showing 130#s ??

And why does every black person at a gas station have to be a "crack head"..Huh?

Let me try to address your comments:
1st You are right that is stupid, I have never seen a Pitt anywhere that big and he dont even look like a Pit
2nd No I didnt even think to take a pic of the scale while the Vet was weighing him but I will try to get one if you really need it, You know just to keep me honest!
3rd  I actually saw a Church lady at the gas station that was black, so there goes the stero type

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: