March 28, 2024, 04:14:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GATOR PIT ? ? ? ?  (Read 20389 times)
sjdoggin
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 02:29:01 pm »

thats a good looking apbt! personaly i am a little bias when it comes to the apbt. if there were any real colby dogs left that werent all watered down i would have a few in my kennel. but that right there is hard to find. i was schooled on the apbt when i was young by my grandfather. he raised and faught them in the 30's and 40's. my personal belief is that all those damn retarded blue mutts should be dropped in a 5 gallon bucket full of water at birth. these dogs should not be bred for looks. temperment and gameness is what i was taught and is what i stick with. this gator mouth crap is just that.....crap.

right now i dont have a kennel full of them. i only have one . he is  hollingsworth top and bottom. i also owned his father and son. my family had a good line of colby , old family red and some hollingsworth dogs for a long time . one of my cousins life long dream was to meet mr. stratton and he actually achieved that a some years back. sorry guys im starting to rant now.............later
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: