March 29, 2024, 12:22:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GATOR PIT ? ? ? ?  (Read 20391 times)
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 01:44:17 pm »

That is what a APBT is suppose to look like! JMO

sjdoggin
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2011, 02:29:01 pm »

thats a good looking apbt! personaly i am a little bias when it comes to the apbt. if there were any real colby dogs left that werent all watered down i would have a few in my kennel. but that right there is hard to find. i was schooled on the apbt when i was young by my grandfather. he raised and faught them in the 30's and 40's. my personal belief is that all those damn retarded blue mutts should be dropped in a 5 gallon bucket full of water at birth. these dogs should not be bred for looks. temperment and gameness is what i was taught and is what i stick with. this gator mouth crap is just that.....crap.

right now i dont have a kennel full of them. i only have one . he is  hollingsworth top and bottom. i also owned his father and son. my family had a good line of colby , old family red and some hollingsworth dogs for a long time . one of my cousins life long dream was to meet mr. stratton and he actually achieved that a some years back. sorry guys im starting to rant now.............later
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2011, 02:53:41 pm »

Machobuck was believed by many to be one of the best 49-50 lb. dogs to look thru a collar. He has some Hollingsworth blood on bottom thru Gr.Ch. Mayday! He is a true Redboy-Jocko x Bolio-Tombstone cross!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:55:46 pm by blakebh » Logged

bubba44
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2011, 07:12:07 pm »

if u got the money u can still get the old pits look up tom garner kennels his dogs are line bred and in bred i am training a pup off his stuff and his bite is super hard was told he was gonna be dog agressive but i took care of that cant wait till hes 2 so he can start catchin the big boys

Just curious as to why you're waiting until he's 2...

cause iv always been told that there teeth ain't set fully till there bout 2
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »

If your interested in a fastlane, working bloodline of the APBT then check out Evolution Kennels out of Houston I think! He has some real nice game bred APBT that are mostly line bred off of GRCH Machobuck. I sure like the build of these dogs!

Gr.Ch. Evolution Kennels Machobuck ROM

wow! i like the looks of that bad boy!

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Scott
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2011, 07:52:57 am »

if u got the money u can still get the old pits look up tom garner kennels his dogs are line bred and in bred i am training a pup off his stuff and his bite is super hard was told he was gonna be dog agressive but i took care of that cant wait till hes 2 so he can start catchin the big boys

Never heard that one...I haven't had any problem starting them in the woods at a year old.
bubba44
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2011, 10:22:18 pm »

Never heard that one...I haven't had any problem starting them in the woods at a year old.
I HAD AN OLD DOGMAN TELL ME THAT
hogdoggintexas
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2011, 11:08:46 am »

draggin weight  check more into it  gator is a bloodline  mine is papered gator  and rednose r a bloodline also  so r blue nosed pits  they were line bred to get the desired stature an color an build   if anyone has any questions about pitbulls ask sportsman on here  he is very knowledgeable about pitbulls and bloodlines  i always ask him b4 i get a pit  except for this last one but it was free so i took him quickly  and hes a blue nosed pit

red nose is a not a blood line nor is blue nose and and gator is slang for blue pit witch is not a pure pit anyway   lets see those pappers

texas redneck mafia
jheffern
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2011, 01:54:25 pm »

Please delete this comment
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:21:11 pm by jheffern » Logged
SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2011, 03:36:37 pm »

It cracks me up when people are like of look that's a rednose pit them are the baddest pits or look it's a blue nose pit , they are just diffrebt colors all pits , there are rednoses  that are culls an there are blue noses that are culls  the color anit got nothing to do with how good the dog is , What do they call the dark brindle pits  black noses ?
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2011, 05:17:06 pm »

They call the brindle pits "Tigerstripe"!!!! Lol

SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2011, 07:41:28 pm »

They call the brindle pits "Tigerstripe"!!!! Lol
Grin i for got they do hahahaha ,
hellbilly
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2011, 09:46:27 am »

I guess i need 2 get me a red blue nose gator mouth catch dog now and toss in a lil dogo for size

Might as well get you a Whopper or Dagger "pitbull"  if you want the size!!

Sorry i don't know anyone on here but thought i would add my 2cents anyway.
sjdoggin
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2011, 11:41:37 am »

It cracks me up when people are like of look that's a rednose pit them are the baddest pits or look it's a blue nose pit , they are just diffrebt colors all pits , there are rednoses  that are culls an there are blue noses that are culls  the color anit got nothing to do with how good the dog is , What do they call the dark brindle pits  black noses ?

thats just it , they arent just different colored ''pitts''. never heard of a brindle dog being called a black nose. the blue is a reccesive gene that shouldnt even be around but people seem to like the color so they intentionaly bred them for color, not gameness or temperment just color.
SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2011, 03:08:58 pm »

thats just it , they arent just different colored ''pitts''. never heard of a brindle dog being called a black nose. the blue is a reccesive gene that shouldnt even be around but people seem to like the color so they intentionaly bred them for color, not gameness or temperment just color.

So your saying there's no game blue pits Huh? Because gameness has nothing to do with color , there might be fewer game blue dogs but there are some an far as the blue gene it can go for 3 or 4 generations before it comes out an it can throw any color from
Red to black to sold white
sjdoggin
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2011, 01:08:18 pm »

thats what im saying................i havent seen a blue that was a true game dog..ever. going head up with a hog does not make it ''game''. still wanting more after they have gotten thier ass handed to em shows thier gameness.
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2011, 12:01:47 am »

Well im puttin in my two cents, havnt read alot of the posts, just skimmed over it. The topic came up to a vet i took my pit to and he described her as a "gator mouth" i asked him what he ment and it was this. its just a nickname for them for the long mouth and high game drive.

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
tmatt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2011, 12:03:03 pm »

Well SCHitemHard, if I were you and my vet told me some bs like that I would get the hell out of there as soon as possible. He has absolutely no clue what he is talking about! A long nosed pitbull dog is considered terrier headed ( this is.due to the fact that they took after the terrier side of the pitbull terrier instead of the bulldog) and about the high prey drive, any pitbull dog worth owning should have high prey drive. I have only had pitbull dogs for about thirteen years and don't know everything about them but I can say that I have had some of the best bred dogs money can buy. Right now I own some real heavy jeep/redboy dogs. I also have some heavy Travis bred dogs and some eli dogs as well. I have heard it said that the best pair of siblings to ever look through collars were gr ch banjo and bb red. I just happen to have some nice bred carved dogs which include the banjo, bb red, thibidoux, and boomerang bred dogs. I can tell you more about my dogs but this just isnt the place for it. IMHO those damn blue dogs are just crossed up CURS that should have never been bred and are flat out worthless!!!!!!!! Any questions about anything I have just said, pm me and we can discuss it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:20:59 pm by tmatt » Logged

Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2011, 08:25:00 pm »

point taken i dont mind being corrected

i also have a jeep/BB cost me a leg and arm, and a BB/gotti that was a show dog. i think the term gator just came from people just describing i dont think its a acutal name. like i said it think its just a nickname

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
tmatt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:48 pm »

It is just a nickname but the only time I really hear it used is when someone has junk and are trying to make themselves and others believe that it is good. I have even had people tell me they get that name from having two rows of teeth. They just don't know that it is a problem if the adult tooth comes in and the puppy tooth stays there as well.

Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: