April 27, 2024, 04:37:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No dogs in Jones Crossing!!!  (Read 2362 times)
E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2010, 10:06:35 am »

two years ago Arkansas passed a law just for hog dogs on public land you can squirrel hunt rabbit hunt coont hunt etc but no hog dogging and made a point system that gives u 30 points if caught hunting wich is 3 years no hunting license
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 05:53:55 pm »

When the hogs finally take the whole area over and start running into residential areas our fine government might see the error in thier ways but I know they will never admit they were wrong.I fought this same fight with deer dogs many years ago and we lost that privilege just because the rich fat cats that are on the Texas Parks and Wilflife board didnt like deerhounds.
got2catchem
Alpha Dog

Spare me the BS. Show me the hog.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 09:50:45 am »

I fought this same fight with deer dogs many years ago and we lost that privilege just because the rich fat cats that are on the Texas Parks and Wilflife board didnt like deerhounds.

I honestly think we will be in the same position as the deer doggers, if we don't start doing something about it NOW.. You look at the SHNF for instance, hog dogs banned because of endangering deer, but still allow coon and squirell hunting w/dogs and also opened up hog hunting year round to other methods.

I hate to say it, but look for this trend to continue.....

Richard E.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: