March 28, 2024, 05:26:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas National Forests  (Read 2056 times)
BOBDOG
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:20:06 am »

It seems the fight for the SHNF has been lost for the hog dog folks. Was wondering about a couple of things we should be concerned about. The other ones. The Angelina, and Davy Crockett NFs. I read some posts about some boys hunting the forest near Apple Springs here recently. That would be the Davy Crockett NF.
Do you suppose the TDHA could be proactive on this some how. Just think'in.
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 09:44:31 am »

Bob I hope we never stop fight the war is still on with the SHNF! We will not exept no for an answer!
But yes you are correct they need to stay on top of it or they will pull it from them also!

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
catchrcall
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 01:40:17 pm »

what would you suggest?  I'm really not familiar with either of these areas.

LONESTAR WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION
www.lswda.org

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock- Will Rogers
slimpickins
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:25:45 am »

Once the precedent is set, it can easily be spread. There are lots of folks scratching thier heads on the closing of the SHNF, hoping it doesn't spread. Wink

Pro-Staff @ Wild Boar USA
www.wildboarusa.com
"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading!" unknown
Bacon is a vegetable!
Case
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 04:29:05 pm »

Bob I hope we never stop fight the war is still on with the SHNF! We will not exept no for an answer!
But yes you are correct they need to stay on top of it or they will pull it from them also!

CWARD- what can we/I do to help, in regards to getting us back in the Sam Houston NF?

God, Family and Hunting...
nogalus boy
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 10:23:39 am »

I hunt the Davey Crockett National Forest all the time. I live right in the middle of it. I havent heard anything about them not letting us hunt with dogs over here. I will have to look into it more though. I sure hope they dont pass a bill saying we cant hunt it with dogs. We have thousands of acres over here and I sure enjoy going out and hunting in them. Find new spots all the time. If their is anything I can do to help just let me know. The ranger station is about 5 miles from my house and I can go up their and ask them questions anytime. Just let me know. Thanks
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 04:35:56 pm »

CWARD- what can we/I do to help, in regards to getting us back in the Sam Houston NF?
Join the Lonestar working dog Assc. They have a comitte working on it and we need all the help we can get! I'm sure they will let you join the Commite!

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: