April 27, 2024, 10:53:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catch dog quit catching  (Read 4358 times)
hog bit
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2011, 01:34:54 pm »

Good Luck.  I can't wait to see the pics.
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2011, 02:15:55 pm »

I will let you know how he does tommorrow.
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2011, 09:11:00 am »

Well I found out last night why my new CDs name is Legs,thats the only place this dog will catch.Hind leg ,front leg it doesnt matter.I hog could have ears hanging down to his feet and this dog will go for the legs everytime.Not happy with that purchase at all,I will give him this, he is quite when a bay is going on and will break his neck to get there.My young CD in training went in with him and caught a sow about 125lbs,the young CD that has been on 6 hogs  was hanging off the hogs ear while Leeeeggggggsss was hanging on the front leg.I might keep the new CD if he lives  long enough until I can get my young one finished.One thing about it,there will always be an ear available for the young CD to grab onto.I didnt like how the job was done but they did get it done so I quess I will deal with this for now.I was in a bind for a CD so I should just quit complaining and be glad the dog caught at all quess.
hog bit
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2011, 09:40:20 am »

Man I am not glad to hear about the legs. Did ya'll talk about where the dog catches before you picked him up?  Have you thought about callon ole boy?  Maybe he'd exchange legs for another dog.
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2011, 11:12:14 am »

I dont want anything else the dude has,I hope Mexs dog turns out better.
BIG BEN
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 11:38:25 am »

Man sorry to hear about your deal with Legs, Hope it didnt cost you much.

hunt em hard, give em no excuses, and cull harder!!!!!
"Rather have a sister in a whore house than spots on a dog"
"Pretty is as pretty does"- BigO
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2011, 12:27:24 pm »

I paid good money for this cull,the reason I bought him is that the guy has a good reputation and friends of mine have hunted with this dog and must not have seen him do this.From here on out I will trust nobody when it comes to dogs,if I hunt it will be raised by me from a puppy.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:06:26 pm by BULLMASTER » Logged
BIG BEN
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 01:45:58 pm »

I paid good money for this cull,the reason I bought him is that the guy has a good reputation and friends of mine have hunted with this dog and must not have seen him do this.From here on out I will trust nobody when it comes to dogs,if I hunt it will be raised by me from a puppy.
Not everyone is crooked but there are alot out there. Its the same raising puppys, theres a 50/50 chance it could be a cull. Dont lose faith in people its no way to live, Ive been burned more than Id like to say.

hunt em hard, give em no excuses, and cull harder!!!!!
"Rather have a sister in a whore house than spots on a dog"
"Pretty is as pretty does"- BigO
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2011, 06:33:59 pm »

I just talked to Mex and he isnt happy with his dog either,I was unhappy with mine cuz he caught on the legs.My dog is a leg dog and Mex's is an ass grabber. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >:That was 450 bucks between the 2 of us the guy hooked us for.I also forgot to mention that we put old Legs in a pen with a sow and he caught her on the front leg and she almost bite his eyelid off.Hell of a CD!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:42:50 pm by BULLMASTER » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: