March 28, 2024, 09:09:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airedale hog dogs  (Read 8155 times)
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:21:54 am »

I thought there was  group in Full Cry Magazine that had a monthly column devoted to hunting strains of Airdales, I used to run them and had a Orang strain from Tenn  kennel, they have to be sheared down here in south texas but there are some 85 pound females if u get into the actually hunted strains, they also are terrible about getting into  river to cool off down here and it makes them gator bait in the summer if your hunting grain feilds and they go down to cool off in the river, they will strike and bay and catch as good as any dog actually, it whats u are happy with, we used to cross them with Black Mouth curs when the male got ate by the gator, i had them for years until the 3 females all died off, good luck.  Dont buy any small show dog strain for sure.

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: