|
Cutter Bay Kennels
|
 |
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 09:55:15 am » |
|
What app gave you your info on the water tank? I may want that app. 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.  " Josh Farnsworth
|
|
|
|
BugBuster
|
 |
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 04:56:12 pm » |
|
very nice!
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
__________________________________________________________ Palmetto Hog Hunters
|
|
|
Grizz660
Bay Dog

Offline
Posts: 49
dogs + hogs = free groceries
|
 |
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 05:09:00 pm » |
|
Here are some water tank pics. just got a piece of 1/2" solid stock gonna put a handle on the front of it.  \  
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Moonshine Island is where I need to be
|
|
|
Grizz660
Bay Dog

Offline
Posts: 49
dogs + hogs = free groceries
|
 |
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 05:10:40 pm » |
|
What app gave you your info on the water tank? I may want that app.  iTank Calc and it was a free app.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Moonshine Island is where I need to be
|
|
|
|
Cutter Bay Kennels
|
 |
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 06:51:56 pm » |
|
I uploaded that app. Thanks! 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.  " Josh Farnsworth
|
|
|
|