April 29, 2024, 04:36:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yuko Sks  (Read 1297 times)
zachW
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2011, 10:00:26 pm »

This gun comes with the original ten round magazine, gas tube and stock.  It now has an ar adjustable stock, 20 round detachable clip, rail mount, and laser dot scope.  the new gas tube does not work, the old one would work but is wood finish, it would cost about 50 bucks to get a new one.  I have better pics will send them or post them if needed.  I put this gun together and decided i really dont like it.  Its a good gun i have some full metal jackets, and hollow points that will come with it.  i have only shot it twice since i put all the new stuff on it.  i got 500 in it, minus a new gas tube of course.  willing to trade, or sell out right.  call or text me or message me, will respond better to text though. willing to swap for alot of things, guns, trackers, cut gear, really wanting a dog box, or some dc 30s. 254-485-0697  please dont offer dogs to swap, i dont need anymore but am dumb enough to take them Smiley

Call me what you want, god made me, Jesus saved me, and my moma raised me.
zachW
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:34:24 pm »

Should be a good pig gun will consider any offer

zachW
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 09:47:15 am »

fellas i really would like to get rid of this gun, people that have made offers before, make them again i turned down several offers to swap for a box, that fell threw, so make them again

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: