April 28, 2024, 02:27:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trophy low fenced deer lease 600 acres called Feedlot Woodsboro area  (Read 6452 times)
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: January 31, 2011, 08:24:33 pm »

Trophy Deer Lease 3 spots 600 acres Texas Parks and Wildlife Texas Big Game Award winner Bee County

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600 acres called the feedlot down at the Refugio/Bee County line, very remote ranch with a low fence, 25 acre lake, fresh mowed wide senderos and graded, no cattle for 3 years, camping area, no power, has 8 feeder pens 100x100 with 20 J&N Spinner 55 gallon feeders with solar timers, 1 10,000 protein feeder, 3 trophy bucks over 140, 3 culls, dove, ducks allowed, 30 hogs, 6 turkeys, dove shooting feild 6 acres, you need to purchase the deer equiptement and the 2 deer blinds that are still on the lease, 5 year term, season only but tyear round access, need to have a 4x4 truck with winch, no 4 wheelers allowed but utvs and jeeps with tops and roll bars and seat belts allowed, 20 guest allowed during dove season, after buck deer season starts no guests allowed other than family, each hunter to have game cam running year round, you may leave trailers year round at the designated camp area, there are 2 water wells with shallow sub pumps ready to be plugged in to your 5000 watt generators, there is an elvated 1250 cistern fro cleaning game and trailers at the camp, the ranch has been awards several Texas Big Game Awards for bucks over 140, you must follow our protein feeding program and it is heavy year round Antlermax and corn, you may use gun or bow, if a deer is wounded you must hire a tracking dog and attempt to recover it, you need your own tractor and shredder to mow the inside senderos, will have a complete list of the feeders, pens, pannels and tposts you have to buy with the lease, dont ask to lease it withour buying the feeders please or bring 4 wheelers, if you can not score deer in the feild dont apply, we want trophy hutners who like to pour the feed to the deer herd and turkeys as well year around. The largest buck killed was a 162 2 years ago and we got the award for it, no deer were killed this year and only does the year beofre, this is a 5 year lease if desired. We will have 500 new pictures of the lease next sunday on a imageevent site. I still have a bunkhouse and a cedar cabin on the ranch for sale that DOES NOT come with the lease but is available for sale if somebody wants to buy it and leave them there to use. Call for an apointment to see it, I can not do the work anymore myself so am selling out and letting hutners do it all. Thanks for your interest. Will show it next week, just got back today from 4 inch rainfall and roads are too muddy to ride around. You are welcome to bring a tailgate feeder and utv and stay overnight or all day if you like to tour the ranch, last years lesse was not renewed and expired today. Dont try to drop by as i am in wheelchair and need call couple of days ahead of time to get a 4x4 and driver, its really muddy right now from rain and sesmic guys up and down the easement.

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
BvR
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 05:02:49 pm »

Sounds Nice. how much?
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 08:49:14 am »

$4500 a gun for 3 spots each for a  total, you get 3 trophy deer over 140 inches if any, 3 management, 6 does, 6 turkeys, dove, duck sandhill crane, 30 hogs,  you have to buy the 20 spin feeders, all of the hog pannels $20 each, t posts $4 each the 10,000 pound Power River self feeder $1500 and the 2 55 foot alumium stroage containers at $2000 each that are down there, the 2 deer blinds $500 and $250, and any feed in them or on the ranch in the feeders.  I will give you a bill of sale on the equiptment so if you dont renew the lease at the end of the term you can remove them and do whatever they are yours, i cant fill them anymore due to my legs so selling them with the lease, 361 354 0572

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 01:51:26 pm »

here is the last buck taken off the ranch, http://photos.imageevent.com/ranchoblanco/deerlease/websize/huntingleasedeer07small.bmp.jpg

treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 06:50:07 pm »

here are some more pictures off the ranch mostly of deer 1500 more coming soon, 500 i took last week need to get uploaded when i get to dsl connectio n http://imageevent.com/oddball/2011deerlease?n=0&z=2&c=4&x=1&m=24&w=2&p=0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: