April 19, 2024, 08:51:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Outlaw Dog Food  (Read 10297 times)
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 07:41:54 am »

I got some of dog food from them almost a year ago at one of the t-n-t bayings in bremond. It came in a white plastic bag it was 50 lb bags and the first batch i got was good dog food the dog stool would totally breakdown to nothan then the next we bought was crap that was made up of the busted bags from walmart had catfood, and all different kinds of dog food, MY QUESTION IS THE FEED THERE SELLING NOW THE GOOD PRODUCED FEED THEY FIRST WERE SELLING OR IS IT THE WALMART SCRAPS.

What you bought was a totally different deal...different company, and different feed.  That was a straight-run mill feed.

The feed that Outlaw is producing was designed by a nutritionalist, is QC tested very frequently to meet the guaranteed minimum analysis.  Keep in mind, when the feed is sold and packaged as 21-15 for instance, that is a minimum and the feed always tests higher.

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: