April 19, 2024, 02:18:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you believe this ?  (Read 937 times)
mountain cur
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2011, 01:40:39 pm »

Yesterday a kid that has started hunting with me went out to feed his new bulldog he had just bought, when he got there he found his dog under a pickup with his collar off and almost what appeared to be beat to death. He called me wanting to barrow a staplegun and some underwoods for all the cuts. He came by and picked the stuff up and headed out to his pens when he got there he noticed something black out in the field next to his pens it was his other bulldog someone had opened the gate and let the dog out of his pen and closed the gate back there was no possible way that dog got out of this pen. I cannot believe some would beat a dog for no reason or just open the gates on a guys dog pens. But I can make one promise if I find out  who did this to this kids dogs they will be in for a rough ride down here in Caddo Co.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:56:16 pm by mountain cur » Logged
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 05:14:55 pm »

amen brother its bull number 2

Monty Bennet
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 05:26:49 pm »

That person would need to be talked to real nice to make sure they understood the situation.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

"Everything that hath breath praise ye the Lord"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 06:32:45 pm »

Jeffery?? Where is his dog pens at? I'll for sure help yall find out who did it. To many eyes and ears around town. Let me know where the pens were and we can start from thr.. Have alot of hoodlums running around thr but I'm sure we can find them.. I'll pull out my Indian tracking skills.    Wink

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Dogojones
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 10:35:54 am »

Im lost for words on this one. Hope you guys find out who did it and bring some justice to the matter.
craig
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 10:40:04 am »

time for a game camera at the kennels

www.craigloftintrailersales.com
Craig Loftin
918-857-0464
Tahlequah,Oklahoma
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: