March 19, 2024, 02:45:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roops Tire in Cleveland TX  (Read 2209 times)
Case
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 05:22:02 pm »

dub, it would be a pain in the a$$ to have you as an enemy lol
I figure if I let someone do something wrong I am just as bad as they are. I believe it is everyone's job to protect the public.

Dub for President!!! Grin
I like your attitude Dub, thanks for sharing your opinions and just being a good ol' boy. Their getting harder to come by

God, Family and Hunting...
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2011, 10:00:28 am »

cward wasnt workin that day was he i remember him tellin about workin in a tire shop
I can't work in that Tire Shop I have all my teeth! Wink Grin

That same tire shop had a pit bull in the office that would bite and they would tell of not to go in the office! Not the smatest people in the world! A dog at any bussiness is dangerous I personally don't think its worth the liabilty!

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 07:16:09 pm »

cward wasnt workin that day was he i remember him tellin about workin in a tire shop
I can't work in that Tire Shop I have all my teeth! Wink Grin

That same tire shop had a pit bull in the office that would bite and they would tell of not to go in the office! Not the smatest people in the world! A dog at any bussiness is dangerous I personally don't think its worth the liabilty!

So that's where Q Bee stays when she's not traveling the world in search of swine.

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: