April 25, 2024, 05:11:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Free Range Law  (Read 5550 times)
thomas
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2011, 12:07:14 am »

I'm not sure of the exact law.but I work outa town. It's about 25 miles. There's two main ways to get there. Either down the main hwy or take the farmer market road.after several close encounters almost hitting the same guys cattle and the last two times only a few days apart I started taking the main hwy which is only a few miles longer. I would call the sherrifs department time and time again reporting cattle out on the the fm road (and this is at 4:30 in the morning and still dark) and the landowner would never be forced to fix his fence. I was told by a guy at work that they couldn't do anything to the landowner. Then around the same time a state trooper in a near by county was patrolling a farmer market road when he hit a cow throwing him into an 18 wheeler head on killing him. The officers family tried to sue the landowner for having bad fences but were unable to. I didn't catch the whole story tho

Thomas Tubb
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: