March 28, 2024, 11:47:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious!!!  (Read 832 times)
khildreth
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2011, 12:22:32 am »

I was just flippin through he channels and came upon a big hog standin in some briars. Easy to say it caught my attention so I watched for a few minutes and before i knew it was laughin my a$$ off. First these "hog hunters"  turned their catch dog loose on a big boar standin in a trap in which she bayed. Then they went back and got their 2 "bay dogs" and walked them up to the hog, casted them and they ran straight in and caught.Huh?? LOL then come to find out this is the new HOGS GONE WILD show that everyone has ben talkin about. LOL i see what yall were talkin about now.
hillbilly
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 03:48:53 am »

yea first time i saw it was tonight. pretty funny

Lets go we burning daylight
Bar W
Strike Dog

Hello. My name is Mark and I'm addicted to hunting

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 06:18:41 am »

Yea everytime I saw them "catch a hog" they walked the dogs straight to the hog then showed the hog to the dogs. If I had to do this for my dogs they wouldn't be my dogs for long.  Also the hogs looked a little smaller than they were making them out to be and I've always heard the camera adds 10 pounds. Funny show though.
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 06:45:16 am »

That was also my first time to watch it. Looks like I wasn't missing much. Should have should some good ol' East Texas boys on there with actual working dogs. My mother's number 2zu would do what those dogs were doing and more.

Some people call it damage... I call it hog sign.
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 01:37:06 pm »

Thats my favorite sitcom.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: