April 24, 2024, 01:06:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With all the negative on Pits  (Read 1082 times)
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 01:03:03 pm »

With all the negative stuff on pits lately i wanted to post this video so hopefully it will help with the crap legislation going around.  My 2 year old decided he WAS going to feed my bulldog this morning.  I couldnt get the camera out fast enough to catch him dumping the feed, but my bulldog wont even eat with my son close to the bowl.  but yet because of his breed hes "vicious" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLzaBqreQfY
mountain cur
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 02:34:14 pm »

I know exactly what you mean my daughter and I when out for a walk she took her little dog and I took one of my catch dogs, while we were walking we met a lady on the road she was amazed with the looks and the size of my dog every thing was good until she asked what kind of dog it was and when I told her it was a pit she had a total different attitude, she told me pits were ban in oklahoma and how mean she herd they were and that was the first time she had ever seen one then I let her have it. I told her it was people like her that gives pits a bad name and for info pits are not banned in oklahoma. Not ever even been around one she was bad mouthing the breed. If I would have told her it was a collie or anything other than a pit she would not of hade any problem with my dog. That ticks me off!!
SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 04:29:04 pm »

i have 2 pits i keep in the house , i took them to the pet store a lil girl was playing with them an her mom comes around the corner an starts petting them an ask what kind are they an i told her pits she did the same thing an told her daughter dont touch them they might bite , i said lady you an her been petting them for 5 min , but now that there pits they are gonna bite ? your crazy an you need to learn a little something about dogs , any dog can bite they all have teeth an any dog can an will bite if you put them in the right situation , i hate people that dont know anything about pits an  try to bad mouth them
zachW
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 09:42:58 am »

my girl friend wnated her own catchdog so we went to arlington and got a pit from a man and women who were going to loose their apartment if they didnt get rid of their dogs, they had had this dog for 2 years, she still calls and we send her pictures, i mean this dog is a teddy bear, just a lovable house god, well now he catched pigs, but she told her mom and grandpa i got her a pit and the mom was not happy and the grandma said dont ever bring that kid killer to my house, well the mom met cuervo and loves him, now im just waiting for a chance to let the grandma meet him.

Call me what you want, god made me, Jesus saved me, and my moma raised me.
coyote hunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:59:54 am »

sat wut u want  outside of yella curs  pits gotta b the best dogs out there lol

bay tight, catch hard
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 11:28:19 am »

This subject made the front page of the Beaumont Enterprise yesterday,might be able to pull it up if you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: