April 18, 2024, 10:38:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cotton/Sativa round 2  (Read 1136 times)
de_moon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:00:24 pm »

I raised a pup out of Uglydog's Cotton and a pit bull gyp named Sativa a few years ago.  The outcome grew up to a 100% jam up catchdog who I grew very fond of.  When the pup was just under a year old, I sold Sativa to man from Van Vleck as I no longer needed 3 catchdogs.  I was still using Moon and the pup was very solid.  "Skunk" lived to 2 years old and caught tons of hogs.  He was a super friendly people dog and a very trustworthy dog in the woods.  After he got killed, I tried like crazy to buy Sativa back.  After finding out how close Sativa was to her new owners and 2 young daughters, I gladly settled for talking her new owner into breeding her back to Cotton.  She didn't take the first time, but we had a litter of five almost a month ago.  She had 4 females and male which looks very similar to his big brother.  I am very excited about this litter and very grateful to Jeremy and his wife Christi for helping make this litter happen.

Fat momma on the couch

L to R Skunk, Cotton, Skunk's half brother Jag

Skunk and Aunt Moon after a long hog filled day

Dinner Time

Skunk, Jr.

Sisters

R.I.P. Skunkaroni
Still miss you, Buddy
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:04:25 pm by de_moon » Logged
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 10:50:16 pm »

bringing this back up to top for Ryan TBH, this was an outcross on a Pitbull that was a very nice Pit with same great disposition. Several old ETHD members knew both parents and Skunk

RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 08:13:18 am »

Looks like a good breeding, and we're considering. Doing something similar... Good looking dogs! Thanks for reposting.

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
GOODEN
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 11:22:04 pm »

My old cd looked a lot like Skunk, sure do wish I still had him. Old age got him though.

Lake Haven Kennels
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: