April 27, 2024, 01:59:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lubbock Sow  (Read 1572 times)
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2011, 02:47:21 pm »

Buddy of mine in law school out here at tech found a dog a couple weeks ago, while he was hiking with it through a canyon a couple weeks ago it struck and caught a 70-80 lbs sow. He got in touch with me about doin some huntin. I only got my dogo here but we decided to go out and try and catch somethin on this salt lake about 20 mi south of Lubbock. Turns out this place is a honey hole. We had a easy hunt, cut soco lose, he winded a hog from the road and took off in the woods. Caught about a 150 lbs sow bout 160 yrds in the woods. Turned my buddies dog out and he got to get him a bite. He may turn into a pretty decent rough bay dog, even though he looks nothin like a hog dog he is definitely gonna get the job done, has lots of drive and grit. Just gotta start channeling that drive now.

This was Williams first time hog doggin and first Pig to stick!

Me and Soco

William and Wrancher
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 02:57:39 pm by TColt » Logged

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:06:27 pm »

Well, that sounds like a good time ,,, and even better is maybe we'll get two DECENT lawyers out in the world for a change! Best of luck with ya'lls studies,, get as many of your law school compadres out huntin hogs as you can, influence em for the good! Real proud of you youngsters.
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 03:24:36 pm »

Great Job Taylor and good pictures!  I miss Soco being around. 

Proud TDHA Member!
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 04:00:39 pm »

I'm not on law school, I'm just a baseball bum up here at tech but I got some buddies in law school here. I'm influencin them the best I can. Got a few more in law school that were gonna take. Our conversation on the way home was about bsl and other legislation lol.

Brian, me and Soco both miss bein out there!

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
cowcountryhogdogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 10:34:59 pm »

Good job buddy!  I'm ready for you to get a day off of travelin and I'll bring some more dogs down and hit that place again.

cool ain't cheap and cheap ain't cool
TDHA member
Rafter R Custom Leather
Case
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 10:46:51 pm »

Man, get all them lawyers-to-be into doggin. We may need them to fight for our rights later... Keep em hooked TColt!!!

God, Family and Hunting...
bailey508
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 09:55:40 am »

nice

Matthew 3:2 “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: