April 29, 2024, 05:03:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So I hear "another board" was smack talkin' about FL hunters today....  (Read 5274 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 09:56:14 pm »

Those Florida bred hog dogs ain't all bad.  Wink

Bo-Ninja.. JUST WAIT till you get to see a REAL FLORIDA HOG DOG!!!!  I got decent dogs but I know some Florida boys that hunt for a livin' and sure-e-nuff got REAL dogs...  No internet knowin', dog makin' sons a bitches...

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 10:42:30 pm »

Those Florida bred hog dogs ain't all bad.  Wink

Bo-Ninja.. JUST WAIT till you get to see a REAL FLORIDA HOG DOG!!!!  I got decent dogs but I know some Florida boys that hunt for a livin' and sure-e-nuff got REAL dogs...  No internet knowin', dog makin' sons a bitches...

I had my suspicions when I was their. Even before I was there. Like a few old Texas breeders I know, they are a little too opinionated for the Internet. Lol.

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2011, 12:16:57 am »

I guess my dogs are just that much better than them FL dogs because I've hunted FL about 10 times now and caught some big hogs, None of them midget hogs like them Fl dogs go after..   laugh

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2011, 10:30:21 am »

prob lone star hog doggers...only other one i know of

i assure stuff like that will not go on like that on lonestar.  If it has or does and it hasn't been takin care of please let me know.  it's a low traffic forum so were pretty good at keeping that stuff out.  I have no idea how they keep up with it here though.  With the amount of traffic Mods are on top of things here. 

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2011, 11:11:27 am »

Noah,

Aren't you friends with the ninja over there from way back?  Ever seen that Wonder Walker go??

Just kidding of course...

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2011, 11:18:08 am »

I figure if I can take my cull out and catch a hog or two even the Florida boys can do it. Grin I have never caught a hog that I was running to the scale with. Seen a couple but ain't caught one yet. Those ones under 150 are easier to flip anyway. Grin I saw some of that midget wrestling before. I don't think I want to try to flip a midget hog Grin You have to be one bad dude to flip a midget hog Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2011, 11:26:16 am »

Noah,

Aren't you friends with the ninja over there from way back?  Ever seen that Wonder Walker go??

Shocked.
 That guy wears me out............. Chain rated wears that guy every chance he gets.

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2011, 02:59:46 pm »

Noah,

Ahhh HELL NAWWW!!!  Grin

Won't talk any smack about him(I leave that to everybody else  Grin) as I ain't seen him in yrs, so he may have developed into a top notch dog man by now...  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

tompkinsgil
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2011, 04:26:05 pm »

i think its all funny.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tompkinsgil
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2011, 04:30:47 pm »

the guy who posted midget hogs in florida posted quite a few big hog that he caught with some nice florida curs that he says have a touch of bulldog in them. They sure enough look like rough hog dogs...
that would be me ,them dogs do get it done thats 4 shore .you dont need a pack just one or two
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2011, 06:24:28 pm »

Noah, you huntin some of that  florida ninja stock? LOL

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »

Damn it!!! I was hopin' that secret wouldn't get out!!!  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

tompkinsgil
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2011, 07:48:37 pm »

definately no ninja stock for me !!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: