April 23, 2024, 09:27:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR BEST OF THE BEST ( CATCH DOGS )  (Read 21860 times)
Sneaky Creek Kennel
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 01:47:52 pm »

Duke on the left Brown and White. Booze on the right blue with white head. Booze is no longer here he got killed by a nasty hog a couple weeks ago he taught me alot about hog huntin. He was a good dog. He went everywhere I went and I treated him like a buddy rather than a dog i talked to him like he was human and he knew what I was talking about most the time. I loved this dog. I almost forgot my main strike dog Blade sniffing butt! Lol!!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 01:50:41 pm by Sneak Creek Kennel » Logged

Just cause it's simple don't mean it's easy!
lakecountycurs
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 02:52:56 pm »

this is my catchdog tank he is 1/2 pitbull 1/2 bulldog he is about 90 pounds of muscle he has caught many goodsize hogs by himself he caught a 200 pound boar in a sawgrass marsh and held it for an hour till i could get to him the whole time getting cut down but never let go he hunts with the baydogs and has found and caught his own pigs he can run all day and still have energy hes been the best running or lead in catchdog ive had so far 

catch eem son  !!!!
bulldogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 04:03:13 pm »

He turns 10 in June.  Caught lots of hogs from a year to 5 years of age and then have only been able to hunt sporadically since but he caught some tough boars and gets along well with others, always right to the bay and we used to send from 300-400 yards out or farther so the 4wheelers didn't cause the hog to break, even found a few on his own while bay dogs were gone.  Nice looking dogs everyone.  Britt we still need to make some time to watch videos.  I got my sister camera which is same as my old one and tapes don't work.  MAybe some camera place can figure it out
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2011, 12:49:31 am »

This is Goose, My best, as far as heart, speed, style. She was 1/2 BMC 1/2 pit. She was a pleasure to hunt, was a good RCD too, When she caught, she caught. R.I.P. Goose