April 29, 2024, 06:42:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who comes here thats hunting in california  (Read 2783 times)
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2011, 01:10:45 pm »

oh yea thats the one,lol. i was just there a few minutes ago  at the shoppin center and i  didnt see one outlaw hog hunter there. wait a minute,,,, accordin to that game warden on that show they identify outlaw hog hunters by them havin dog boxes in their pickups so i guess it was me,lol. and yea they try to give us a hard time here, treat ya like a outlaw if you have a dog box etc. we can hunt with dogs in california  and catchdogs are ok , but under sport laws we  cant hunt at night, limited to 3 dogs per hunter, cant stick hogs with a knife and cant take em out alive, and garmins/gps tracking systems are illegal for us to use to hunt with. and you have to buy hog tags at over 20 dollars each along with a valid hunting liscense. they are considered big game here. you also cant own live california wild hogs  and cant sell them or their meat. under the depredation laws we can hunt basically how fish and game say is ok on the permit and now some wardens wont allow dogs and none will allow knoifes anymore but typically allow us to hunt em at night. its just boggles the mind how fish and game  restrict hog hunting while our hog pop is huge in this state and they hire alot of paid hunters and trappers to control the  hogs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: