March 28, 2024, 05:23:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1451 JUST VOTED FAVORIBLY OUT OF Senate COMMITTEE  (Read 761 times)
Silverton Boar Dogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 04:49:40 pm »

1451 JUST VOTED FAVORIBLY OUT OF SENATE CRIMINAL JUSTICE COMMITTEE, sent to Senate FOR A FLOOR VOTE.

They passed the committee substitute and have sent it to the Senate floor. I have not found a copy yet but it should contain a working dog exemption, but I will believe that when I see it.

Audio of the meeting here  http://www.senate.state.tx.us/avarchive/?yr=2011    May 13 Criminal Justice

This is still very bad news and gets HSUS's foot in the door. They can vote out the working dog exemption anytime the want and they can lower the number of intact females anytime they want. This bill is not aimed at puppy mills it is aimed at ALL dog breeders. HSUS's goal for laws like this is three intact females with no exemptions, they will not stop working towards this goal.

Take the time to help protect your future from the HSUS anti-dog zealots. CALL YOUR SENATOR.

Thanks,
Paul T
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:22:31 pm by Silverton Boar Dogs » Logged

Silverton Boar Dogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 06:26:23 pm »

Time to call your Texas State Senator. Find them here if you don't know who it is   http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/

Whitmire suspended the rules and got this passed out of his committee.

Tell your Senator to vote NO on 1451, It can't pay for its self, it will not work, and it a smoke screen for the agenda of HSUS.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: